Go To Content

Taiwan NewTaipei District Prosecutors Office:Back to homepage


Q6:How can a litigant check the progress of the case?

  • Publication Data:
  • Last updated:2019-09-03
  • Count Views:1021

(1) Please submit the ID card and contact our Service Counter to inquire case numbers and division names. Also, you can submit a written document indicating the case number, division name, the name of complainant or defendant, and the cause of action (for the related pleadings, please go to our website: Items under Litigation Counseling / Application Forms for Pleadings and Rules of Litigation Forms).

 (2) Phone inquiry: the Prosecutors Office’s switchboard number and the extension

number of the assigned prosecutor are shown in the subpoena you received. You may directly contact the clerk of the assigned prosecutor for further information.

Go Top