Go To Content

Taiwan NewTaipei District Prosecutors Office:Back to homepage


Q7:What shall I do when my address is changed?

  • Publication Data:
  • Last updated:2019-09-03
  • Count Views:1096

If the trial or interrogation date has been set, you may report your new address before the judge or prosecutor. Or you can, prior to the date set for trial or interrogation, report it via mail or fax in a written document in which your name, new address, the case number and division name are provided (for the related examples of writing, please go to our website: Items under Litigation Counseling / Application Forms for Pleadings and Rules of Litigation Forms / Declaration of the Change of Delivery Address, download, fill in and send to the Prosecutors Office). It is also permissible to place a call to the clerk of the judge or prosecutor and report your new address.

Go Top