Go To Content

Taiwan NewTaipei District Prosecutors Office:Back to homepage


Q16:When the judgment has been rendered by the court, what can the complainant do to turn over the judgment?

  • Publication Data:
  • Last updated:2019-09-03
  • Count Views:794

Where the complainant or victim is dissatisfied with a judgment of the lower court, he or she may, with reasons stated, request the prosecutor to file an appeal. The period in which the appeal shall be filed is 10 days started from the next day after the date that the prosecutor receives the judgment.

Go Top