Go To Content

Taiwan NewTaipei District Prosecutors Office:Back to homepage


Q17:If I want a copy of ruling of prosecution or non-prosecution, the case-closed certificate, or request for the combination of criminal punishment, the change of court date, the subpoena of witness/expert witness, the cancellation of restriction imposed on going abroad, the fine-commutation of imprisonment, the delay of execution, the deferred payment of fine, the return of bail, or the return of evidence, where should I make these applications?

  • Publication Data:
  • Last updated:2019-09-03
  • Count Views:785

We provide the application forms at the service center in our Office. If you can’t come, you can go to our website to download (in the “application form” under “litigation assistance”) and fill the forms, and mail them to us. You can also make these applications on line through the unitary application window or the application system for the convenience of people on the website of Department of Justice.

Go Top